First Contact Campaign

Adventure ideas and plots
Italy
Slay2k
Panicked Civilian

First Contact Campaign

Post #1 by Slay2k » December 31st, 2016, 1:30 am

Hi to everyone.

I'm playing (i'm GM) a campaign using military type adventure.

I start with San Francisco Accident (without notifying my player about what they are playing) and then introduce them into Global Defense.

I'm proceeding step by step with the Corebook timeline (where are a few day before Operation Broken Sceptre) and they are now in Ghost Wolves (I make this squad different from the manual infact is composed by Agents considered dead in battle).

Next time we met I will make them play Operation Red Sky (I changed the dates and make it coincide with Operation Broken Sceptre, so they are engaged from another part when reactor exploder)

I will keep you informed of the progress, if you want^^.

Sorry for my not perfect english U_U

Italy
Slay2k
Panicked Civilian

Post #2 by Slay2k » January 7th, 2017, 3:47 pm

The adventure is going ahead!

My player team survived brilliantly at Operation Red Sky (take two session to finish entire adventure!).

Now i'm taking time for the next step...

Before starting with "Paradox Campaign" (with Operation Distant Thunder) i want to spend some time about "Black Market" and insinuate doubts about Global Defense prioruty.

Stay tuned!

Italy
Slay2k
Panicked Civilian

Post #3 by Slay2k » January 14th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Another step was taken!

After a short "session of management" where they get some founds, weapons and Staff it's time to start with "Paradox Campaign"!.

They have passed "Operation Distant Thunder" and it found that their doubts about the Global Defence were legitimate.

In the end they managed to have a brief chat with Alan Cabbord.

He fears that there are flaws in the Global Defence (obviously for the fact that the aliens have discovered El Kef) and the next step will flush out these moles.

Just a couple of days of the core management and research, the they will go directly to adventure "Check and Mate".

ekskluzywne meble do sypialni ekskluzywne meble włoskie

Return to “TacCom”